Wednesday 3 February 2010

Avatar



I went!!! I finally managed to go see Avatar by genius James Cameron.
I have to say just from the heart, that I loved it! I got so much into Pandora's scenarios that when the movie ended I felt like flying, like I was connected to all people around me! It might seem a little hippy and 'flower power' but I think it's just simplistic seeying it that way. To me Cameron pointed out a really imortant aspect missing in contemporary lifestyle: living in harmony with nature, and being wise about the creatures we share the world with...
Cameron defenetly took the medium of cinema to the next level and its all enriched with poetic visual detailing such as those small graceful floating creatures that look like a cross between a blowing dandelion seed and a drifting jellyfish...

No comments:

Post a Comment